There are 11 missionaries in her group traveling to Sweden. Sarah is very excited to get there. I asked what she was wearing today and it was this same shirt and skirt in this picture. I am sure the shirt is tucked in now. The flight was long and she did great without an ipod or the movies. Sarah sounds older and more mature Dad says. I asked what she wanted me to pass along to everyone and she said "tell them I love them and am excited. I am doing good."
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Sarah calls home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been following Syster Sarah's blog and I am so excited that she is on her way to sweden. My Daughter Syster Elisabeth Coleman is going to be training one of the new systers coming in she just found out. Maybe it will be Sarah. Please email me when you find out. I would love to tell you a little about the Stockholm mission. Colleen Coleman ckcoleman@q.com
ReplyDeleteI am Sister Sara's roommate, Carissa's Grandmother, Susanne Hagberg... We left a packet at the MTC just before she left. It was filled with names, addresses and pictures and cards (addressed to each person to be used by a missionary as an introduction). I think there were 8 or 9 of our nonmember relatives that we have found via e-mail correspondance and have met personally in to visits to Sweden...2006 and 2008. We are so excited to know that they will be visited by missionaries who know a bit about them ahead of time. We (my husband Robin and I) will be following this dear missionary as she (or you, Mom) writes in her blog. We live in Orem and my husband serves at the MTC three days a week. Love and Good Luck to you all!
ReplyDelete