
You can use dearelder.com to send her a letter for free while she is at the MTC- here is her information:
MTC box #: 135
Mission Code: 0324
Estimated MTC departure date: March 22
So for the next few weeks send her some letters to the MTC, and after that I'm sure she'll appreciate letters from friends even more! Check her facebook information page to find her address for Sweden. Thanks for all the support, and even if she cannot send a personal message back to you we know she is thinking of you and is truly very grateful!
Hi, I am Colleen Coleman, I also have a daughter in the Sweden Stockholm mission. She has been out a year. I would also like to invite sister Page's mom to join Missionary Moms (just google it) It is great to connect with other moms. You can also read about Syster Coleman at singinggiraffe8.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete