Well I got a letter from Sarah today and she announced to me that she has performed some great "tricks" on her MTC district, which include stealing and switching all the Elder's name tags on their suit jackets and stealing peoples foods off of their plates while they aren't looking. She calls them "stress relieving irritatings". She has informed me that she is coming up with more tricks to play on people, so I'm sure we'll hear about more!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Syster Tryckster
Well I got a letter from Sarah today and she announced to me that she has performed some great "tricks" on her MTC district, which include stealing and switching all the Elder's name tags on their suit jackets and stealing peoples foods off of their plates while they aren't looking. She calls them "stress relieving irritatings". She has informed me that she is coming up with more tricks to play on people, so I'm sure we'll hear about more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looove the title to the posting emily! you're a genius!
ReplyDelete