I am excited to introduce the mission blog Emily created for me! I intend to send a few pictures and updates via e-mail and then they will be posted to the blog for family and friends to view.
I look forward to start living the life of a missionary and dedicating all my time to inviting others to come unto Christ. I am very grateful that my life has worked out so as to allow me to go on a mission. I am especially grateful at this time-- and I think I will only become more grateful over time-- for the support of my loving family. So, I would imagine it's impossible for me not to miss you a little more than you miss me, but I'll try to provide you with some cool updates on all my adventures in Sweden to keep you interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment